Ουσία 1η = το θεραπευτικό πρωτόκολλο
The reflexology protocol was composed of 9 steps working the reflexes in this order:
1. Spine as the gateway to the Central Nervous System.
2. Chest/Lung as the breast reflex was the primary location of the cancer.
3. Lungs on the plantar surface of the feet were worked because of the 3-dimensional nature of the body and some cancer sites are deep within the breast.
4. Diaphragm for the reduction of stress. The diaphragm is the first place we carry stress. Constriction of the diaphragm keeps one from breathing deeply, slowing circulation. Working the diaphragm reflex allows for deeper breathing, increased circulation to the lungs, and contributes to the overall effectiveness of the chemo traveling throughout the system, as well as facilitating a pathway for the release of chemicals after they have accomplished their desired effect.
5. Kidneys for stress and detoxification.
6. Adrenal glands for stress and detoxification.
7. Spleen, as a blood purifier, helps to raise blood cell count, and energy level.
8. Intestines both small and large colon for detoxification: The small intestine to absorb the treatment and large intestine to release the chemicals.
9. Lymphatic system—the upper and lower lymph reflexes for tissue drainage and immunity.
Ουσία 2η = εκεί που βρίσκεται η νεοπλασία ρεφλεξολογούν! δεν φοβούνται την περίπτωση μετάστασης!! (2. Chest/Lung as the breast reflex was the primary location of the cancer.)
Ουσία 3η = πήραν και άλλη επιχορήγηση για να εκπαιδεύσουν τους φροντιστές υγείας να το εξασκήσουν!
NIH Awards a Second 5-Year (2011-2016) Grant for $2.65 million
This grant will use the same protocol to study the effects of the 9-steps reflexology protocol with primary caregivers delivering the sessions. The reflexologists who participated in the first grant are now training the primary caregivers to deliver the 9-steps.