Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Τρίτη 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

There goes Ingham's theory regarding how reflexology works, blood circulation, as stated in her books.

I approve of RAA's explanation based on the nervous system. This I presented at the last ICR conference.
Interesting that the Americans proceeded this way, considering Ingham being American.
What do you think?
NEW REFLEXOLOGY DEFINITION
The RAA Board is excited to announce that after months of discussion, we have a NEW DEFINITION of reflexology in the United States!
The American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB), the National Council for Reflexology Educators (NCRE) and the Reflexology Association of America (RAA) have all agreed to adopt the following definition:
“Reflexology is a protocol of manual techniques, such as thumb and finger-walking, hook and backup and rotating-on-a-point, applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function optimally. The effectiveness of reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic health field.”
This is a BIG step for the field of reflexology; the first time all three national organizations representing the testing, membership and educational arms of our field have agreed to and written one definition that we can all get behind.
We invite and strongly encourage all reflexologists and state associations to use the new definition on your websites and in all marketing materials. It will take all our efforts and cooperation – not just the national associations - to advance the field of reflexology to professional status in this country.
Help spread the word! Please share this post with all your reflexology friends and post on your own Facebook page. United we stand!

Eunice Ingham came to my dreams last night, and I tell you she was not happy at all!
The dialogue while she was showing me some moves...
Eunice: Are you a Reflexologist?
Spiros: Yes I am!
Eunice: Who began it?
Spiros:You did!
Eunice:Did I explain how it works, did I provide a map?
Spiros:Yes you did Eunice!
Eunice:Then what are people disagreeing about? Why do they not just stick to WHAT I SAID AND USE MY MAP?
Spiros: I do not know what to say..., I think it's the Father Josef's fault, maybe it's Hanne's fault she is German you know and you trained her.
Hey I know, it's that Belgium guys fault - his name is Pauly, Nico Pauly, go to his dream, he stays up at night 
Eunice: Look you arrogant Greek, tell them it's either my way or the highway, ...got it?
Spiros: Yes Eunice, got it (me arrogant?).
This summer I read Ingham's third book, quite an eye opener, made me think about a lot of things.
I got mine from Christine Issel herself, signed  
Note: I must congratulate The American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB), the National Council for Reflexology Educators (NCRE) and the Reflexology Association of America (RAA) for working together and agreeing on a common definition.
My only intention is stimulate more conversation.