For the 3rd time Orthopedic Reflexology training will be offered to international students in Greece. Our two previous venues were in Tolo/Argos Greece.
This year we are moving to Athens and taking the date venue to the end of summer... at least for most of you, because in Greece summer lasts long.
It is a great oppurtunity to combine a vacation in Greece with one of the most popular and successfull reflexology trainings offered at the moment.
The exact adress of the venue will be announced shortly but will definetely be near the center of Athens and accessible by public transportation.
The dates of the course are 31st of August 1st & 2nd September 2018 between 9:30 am - 16:30pm.
This gives you more then enough time for sight seeing or enjoying the sea in Greece's capitol. During your 3 day course my full attention will be at you the participants so as to accomodate your visit and you get the most out of it! If you wish I will guide you personally in the afternoon and evening so to make sure you get the most from your visit to Athens.
A visit at the Acropolis museum along with a small sight seeing tour will be organized. In general for those who like, we will spend time together after the course and most likely with other Greek colleagues. (Admission fee's to museums and meals are at the participants expense.)
At this time of the year the sports teams will be getting ready for competition that will begin in September, it is most likely that we will have more then enough of them to practise on!
Orthopedic Reflexology Course Fee: 380euro/320euro*
*(Early Bird Course Fee until 10th July 2018 included as a gift will be the "cup of greed of Pythagoras", organic beeswax handmade by me and the OR training DVD!)
For enquiries please or to book your place please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the course attention is given to understanding modern concepts of pain and the “science” behind Reflexology and utilizing this knowledge in our every day work. The history and origin of reflexology is reviewed.
- if you ever wondered why what you already do with Reflexology is helpful,
- if you wonder why you are NOT helping,
- if you ever wanted to be introduced to the sphere of Greek medicine
Orthopedic Reflexology 3 Day Course
• Anatomy of the foot
• Hippocrates 4 pairs of Veins (meridians)
• Muscle chains/ Zones/ Chinese meridians/ Nerve pathways
• Orthopedic Reflexology Maps
• Hippocrates Holistic approach
• The 'science' behind reflexology
• Effective techniques for local foot problems such as hallux valgus and hammer toes
• Explain Pain-understanding the modern concepts
• Referenced Reflexology History - Why is this important for the outcome of your treatment and for our future as a profession?
Students will receive the Hippocrates corpus in digital form, the four Hippocratic meridians and many other resources which can be used for reference purposes and for personal marketing.