Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Παρασκευή 8 Ιουνίου 2012

What is the President of Greece looking at with surprise?

What is the President of Greece Mr. Karolos Papoulias, looking at with surprise?
I offered Orthopedic Reflexology to the men's handball team Diomidis during the period 2011-2012. They won the Greek championship and the European Challenge Cup that year. Due to the latter achievement the whole team was invited to pay a visit to our country's President so he could personally congratulate us. It is worth noticing that during this athletic period, though there where many injuries not one player missed a single game! They played in total 29 games, 23 victories, 3 defeats and 3 ties! 

Answer: "S.D., Reflexologist" Dedicated to my Reflexology friends and colleagues .





I enjoyed our visit to the President very much, especially the comment he made regarding my role in the team roster, "Aaa he is very important!". The President was kind enough to ask me "How are your hands doing?", "Very well Mr. President!" I answered. I would like to thank the team Diomidis for their trust in me, the experience and all I gained and cultivated through it. Especially our coach Dimitris Dimitroulias and our team captain Giorgos Zaravinas, they where the ones that made this journey for me possible.

Πολύ τον χάρηκα τον Πρόεδρο, ειδικά το σχόλιο που έκανε όταν με σύστησαν για την ιδιότητα μου! "Ααα αυτός είναι σημαντικός!". Είχε και την ευγένεια να με ρωτήσει "Πως πάνε τα χέρια?", "Πολύ καλά Πρόεδρε!" του απάντησα. Ευχαριστώ τον Διομήδη για την εμπιστοσύνη στο πρόσωπο μου, την εμπειρία και όσων αποκόμισα και καλλιέργησα μέσα από αυτήν. Ιδιαιτέρως τον προπονητή μας Δημήτρη Δημητρούλια και τον αρχηγό μας Γιώργο Ζαραβίνα, ήταν αυτοί που φρόντισαν να κάνω αυτό το ταξίδι.




http://www.tovima.gr/sports/article/?aid=461236