Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Δευτέρα, 9 Ιουνίου 2014

Reflexology in the EU

We have read many times on social media questions like:

Can I work in another EU country?
What qualifications are required? 
Can I apply for national association membership? 
What are the legal requirements to practice in any of the EU countries?

So you might have level 3 or 4 or 5 qualification (UK),
you might have trained in Denmark, or in France or elsewhere,
what is the equivalent Qualification to the EU country you wish to work in?
Does your country offer a qualification, is it in effect at all?

For ALL these questions and many more, why not ask inside the RiEN network through your association, someone there knows!

This information is the result of teamwork, Heinrike BergmansTracey Smith and the FFR France, for example.

Are you a member of an association member or student of a school member of the RiEN?

If you are not RiEN, what then?

Find out here!: