Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Δευτέρα 23 Απριλίου 2018

“What level of regulation is needed?”

When I was Chair of RiEN I was in favor of the no regulation, when I was Chair in Greece I had the same opinion.
Two years ago I was saying the same when some Greeks had the idea of being regulated, ...fools!
Now read it here...
"But in the case of reflexology, horse massage or a farm labor contractor there isn’t a public safety concern. If someone is bad at performing these trades, their work will speak for itself and that person’s work opportunities will shrink until they are pushed out of the market."
Nowhere has regulation helped reflexologists.

http://www.theindependent.com/opinion/another_opinion/avoid-red-tape-when-markets-will-suffice/article_585f1e42-3424-11e8-8265-3b3a82ee5b56.html