Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Τρίτη 24 Μαρτίου 2020

Announcing the "PRIVATE LESSONS" with Spiros

This Covid 19 virus has definetely affected our lives and has brought immediate changes to the daily routine of everyone.

Because of this change in my life too, and because some people have already expressed the desire for training I have decided to offer  
online "One on One Personal Training".



I am interested in reaching out to fellow colleagues who already have a basic knowlegde and understanding of Reflexology and to offer them 
post graduate training in a wide range of topics alll reflexology related.
Guidance on further training, on professional developement either as a therapist or course provider or educator. 
Coaching and self developement services either on a personal or professional level.
Advice on research.
Resources infinite amount of resources.
Orientation on the basics of reflexology, something that is very much needed today.
Technique supervision, to the point are online tools will fascilitate this.
Reflexology Client medical history enquieries - which questions to ask, how to use the information in reflexology.
Marketing - you know I have tried "standard" stuff, but in the end I found out what it comes down too. this evident because I do not use tools that others use. And what I do seems to be working.

And many many more...

I imagine it is difficult especailly this period to have a clear head and decide what you would like to pursue. The easy way to find out, if you are interested, is to have a talk with me.

Simple and easy, a friendly talk. 
Together we can find out what you need and of course if I am the right person to offer this to you through online one on one training and coaching.

So, above all, be well and safe, practise behaviours that will protect your health and wellbeing during these challenging times. 
If you want to ask a few questions, find out more, just talk and see where it goes, please contact me so as to arrange a initial one on one conversation (no charge) and see how I can be of benefit to you. 
Like you, I am at home and have a lot of free time and very flexible :)

This proposal will be available only until things get back to normal. Hoping this situation lasts only for another month for the good of all of us. 

Our next Orthopedic reflexology course is schedualed for May in Athens and I hope all will settle down and it will go through safely for everyone. 

Before I end this blog I want to say that I have trained high performance athletes to apply self help techniques but to each other also, I have trained inmates in prison, I went to a kindergarden to teach toddlers how to apply techniques through play (part of a antibullying program) and of course I teach courses in classrooms in Greece and around the world, I can do this too!

If you are interested in taking advantage of the time while at home,

investing in personal lessons with Spiros Dimitrakoulas please contact us so as to first discuss topics, goals and practical details.




spirosreflex@gmail.com





 Spiros Bodyworx Dimitrakoulas






03 6936163040
30 6936163040



306936163040