Google Website Translator Gadget_________ ATTENTION "Αγγλικά" is ENGLISH !!!!!

Τετάρτη 31 Μαρτίου 2021

Catherine Zeta-Jones Big big big fan of Reflexology

“Oh, yes. I’m missing my massages to the point where I would sell my arm for one. I’m a big massage person, and I’m a big, big, big reflexology person. Reflexology is more beneficial than a full-body massage for me. I also like to peel my face. I try not to do any at-home extractions, but I love to get facials. I’m such a girl! I could spend all vacation in a spa, going from a body treatment to a face treatment to whatever else they have on the menu. I really could. I just love it. It makes me feel good.


Read the inerview here:

https://www.newbeauty.com/catherine-zeta-jones-interview/?fbclid=IwAR2DNxpDI_cLivJBNq5R5cMgMXXdJzoWnNpDhb9xW7zyE8et-OFGQ1JxthE